Saturday, June 3, 2017

Finally, an update...

I was able to play at the nursing home today for the first time in a month.  I had a long night last night and a long day today and I'm feeling pretty worn out right now.  Our usual start/end guy wasn't there today, so I did the first song.  It was me (vocals, ukulele), JoDee (vocals, acoustic guitar), Carrol (electric guitar), Otis (vocals, acoustic guitar), Merri (vocals, fiddle, various percussion), and Larry (harmonica).

All I Have To Offer You Is Me (me)
Sentimental Journey (JoDee)
Down South (Carrol, instrumental)
Pick Me Up On Your Way Down (Otis)
You Are My Sunshine (Merri)
Angel Band (me)
Never On Sunday (Carrol, instrumental)
You Will Never Be Alone (Otis)
Power in the Blood (Merri)
A Fallen Star (me)
It's a Sin To Tell a Lie (JoDee)
Down Yonder (Carrol, instrumental)
Truck Drivin' Man (Otis)
I've Got a Tiger By the Tail (Merri)
Build Me a Cabin in Glory Land (me)
Because He Lives (JoDee)
Harbor Lights (Carrol, instrumental)
Waltz of the Angels (Otis)
Dream a Little Dream of Me (Merri)
Stand By Me (me)
Still In My Heart (JoDee)
Double Eagle (Carrol, instrumental)
Just a Closer Walk With Thee (Otis)
America the Beautiful (Merri)
Singin' the Blues (me)
Hey Good Lookin' (JoDee)
I'm Sorry (Merri)
Goodnight Irene (me)
The Old Rugged Cross (Otis)

A good day, except that I felt exhausted the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment